Yea I know its been 2 weeks over and it was not even in my drafts. I was just being lazy.
Well, major updates for this month are, I want to add few pics for every note, here:
- Trying to roll over, not yet, partially there. (ok dad, helped in this)
- Want to hold everything in my tiny hands. Yes and granny also made me hold my milk bottle.
- Whatever I hold, has to go in my mouth. Whatever it is, my fingers, my thumb, my bib, dad’s hairy hand and his hair as well, mom’s smooth hand.
- I take milk in installments, as its said, eat less and eat more number of times, helps you in good digestion and staying slim and trim.
- As soon as I finish my milk i rebel prominently, previously I used to just push it out of my mouth with the tongue.
- As I am growing, I have started throwing more tantrums. Just wanted to warn mom and dad, I am not as easy, as it looked in first three months.
- I am more and lot excited in the nights. (Youtube links)
- I want to sit more often these days and lately I want to stand too. And I know its not good for my young legs, just wanted to let you know, I know before hand all the stuff, you want me to do later.
Some random pics…