Wednesday, September 9, 2009

4th Month

Yes, so finally the wait is over...
The first things first. I got my 4th month shot this time at the Doc's visit, and guess what, I am a brave Dadda's girl who showed pain and fear the door. The pain was just like a tiny pinch, and the next moment I was alright.

So, yeah, back to to blog post. I have started laugh a lot, on dadda's silly things, when he lifts me up in the air, when he makes funny noises and when he plays with me and sometimes by myself. Yeah I am silly girl too. But I am loving it every moment.

I have started rolling and turning around. It takes me a fraction of a minute to turn around. So I cry when I am on my tummy, as there is only some time I can be on my tummy. It takes me a second to turn around. You put me back on my back and will turn within a sec. Well, that's, just one of the games I play.

I try now and then to stand up on my feet…yeah…I haven’t started sitting yet, but want to stand.

And most importantly, I was in the mall for 2 straight hours, and I was not hungry, but the moment I was in the car, I started crying, for obvious reasons. Dadda take notice. :)

One of the checks done, at this doc’s visit was my height. So I am now almost 27 inches tall and I fall in the 100 percentile. I am among the tallest kids in my age.

I make lot of squealing sounds these days. I respond always when dadda calls me and I respond sometimes when mamma calls me. Well, I know who is important.

I follow everybody far or near, with my eyes rolling from left to right and right to left.

I also try to catch and hold lot of things. And want to put everything in my hand.

I know I am missing lot of stuff…will try to note down from this month onwards…so that easier to write.

Following are some of the pictures of my last month.

clip_image001sleepy…

clip_image002fashionable…

clip_image003amazed…

clip_image004trying to take a peek, in mom’s facebook profile…

clip_image005with a new mom…

clip_image006double roll…

clip_image007celebrating teej…

clip_image008with badi mummy…yeah i was not well that day…

clip_image009listening to story of teej…

clip_image010trying to make sense of magazine…baby talk…

clip_image011who is out there…

clip_image012found him…

No comments:

Post a Comment