Yay…so i have crossed the 6 month mark on 15th. I have now very less chances of getting SIDS (officially).
Anyway, activities so far-
- I do furr and lots of furrrrrrrr
- I make faces, while laughing and crying.
- I do lot of nautanki(drama) while having cereal or milk.
- I have already fallen from the bed couple of times.
- I love to bath, and try to catch running water.
- I crawl like a caterpillar, roll like peapod.
- I like to eat what you are eating and sometime i have ice-cream, curd, juices and soda.
- I recently also chew dad’s iPod Touch and then he ended up replacing it, thank god it was under warranty.
- I can sit now, without any help for minutes.
- I play with any toy, by banging my hand on to it, actually this is my favorite action, while drinking milk or while sitting, but what do i do, dad and mom always bring such toys, where they make noise when i bang them.
- I can transfer the toys from one hand to another.
- I also clap with hands, when in mood, and not for others.
- I love to pose for dadda’s camera.
- Putting feet in my mouth is an indication that give me some toy, or soon I will eat 1 finger from my feet.
- I am constantly on the lookout of what’s hanging and from above while I crawl, and try to pull, yesterday, i pulled dadda’s camera, I just wanted to chew the strap, and dad thought i want his d-slr.
Here are some pictures to go with this post. And yes please be on the lookout for my next post, you will be happy to know, what i did to myself :)
Pictures are ordered by date, where we left last time.
That’s my swing
That’s my roller, and i am supposed to crawl with it, instead i am eating it, better yet. :)
Standing by my swing.
One of the many close-ups.
Trying to sit by myself.
Following is a series of pics, where how i fell from my bouncer by myself.
Some of all the times, i sleep like this,this is my favorite style.
Do you notice my pony tail?
Pictures from fall trip.
It was chilly out there.
Diwali Party, however I missed being with Bua and Bai and bhai and didi, I enjoyed.
And Party again, i am ladybug here :)