Monday, August 9, 2010
Hello, it's been long since I wrote on this post...
I have been busy playing full time in the day care, touring another part of the world and trying to read, speak and scribble....yes already...i know....but this is fast world and i have to catch up...
So yeah...even I don’t remember what happened in last few months, but yes my India trip is worth mentioning....
So for the records 34 inches tall approximately a month ago and weighed 24 pounds... Yes I did lose some weight and now I am almost back to normal.
So in this post I am going to add some points and show them with the pics...
Pre India Trip:
I started going to the day care.
- I started running
- I barely crawl now.
- I can run up to the stair case without hand holding.
- I can even run down.
- I have started eating roti and rice.
- I have lots of teeth now.
- I love dancing on dhinchak dhinchak, yes, you got it, I like dhinchak songs.
- I know how to make out things and if I need one, I can get that by actions.
- One afternoon, I threw my Lego block out the balcony, then I ran out to papa, and showed him by the way of actions, when he came to the balcomy, I showed, what went down, then we both went down to get the blocks.
- I still love to play with the balls of all sizes.
- and I absolutely adore balloons.
I am attaching some pics for you to have an approximate idea how naughty I am these days.
Friday, April 23, 2010
today I went to the day care as a trial day.
It was a home day care to the nearby house and they had a dog too…Ceaser.
I enjoyed there a lot…but listen to this…as soon as Mom and dad stepped out, they started crying and I was there having fun with the day care’s toys and another mate.
Here are few pics of the day care masti time…
Friday, April 16, 2010
I am one today.
Cant believe it, how this last year has gone by.
Lets first start by update on my last three months.
- I can run
- I can walk
- I can talk
- I can speak(blabber)
- I can convey my feelings.
- I can cry(very loudly).
- I can not stand people screaming in front of me.
- I can sleep by myself.
- I can sleep alone in crib.
- I can climb up the sofa
- I can climb up the stairs.
- I can climb down sofa
- I am still trying to climb down stairs.
- I simply adore laptop.
- I love ipod touch
- I love dad’s cell phone.
- and I miss mom’s cell phone
- I can chew on anything which is rubber.
- I got a haircut.
- I am tall with 32 inches.
- I am maintaining on my weight.
- I do not eat finger food
- I do not want to eat sweet.
- I am on my mom’s side, I loooooooooooove curd with salt and masala in it.
- I am having khichdi, fruit pulp and daliya now.
With this post I will add just few pics for the last 3 months.